B&O PLAY launches the Beoplay P2
B&O PLAY introduces the Beoplay P2. Beoplay P2 is the smallest and most intelligent member of the B&O PLAY range of wireless Bluetooth speakers and is designed by award-winning Cecilie Manz.
It comes in premium materials such as pearl-blasted aluminium and real leather, with customisable and intuitive control features via Beoplay App and, despite its minimal footprint, renowned Bang & Olufsen sound engineers have packed Beoplay P2 with power and stamina to punch out the rich, clear and crisp sound that you would expect from a B&O PLAY speaker.
Like a pebble you find on the beach, the appearance of Beoplay P2 is rounded, smooth and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. A basic geometrical shape with a defined rim separates the pearl-blasted anodised aluminium top from the soft and warm polymer that make up the underside. The curvature of Beoplay P2 has undergone endless fine tuning to give it a highly tactile and refined appearance.
Beoplay P2: £149, https://www.beoplay.com/products/beoplayp2
• Intuitive gesture control functionality, fully customisable via the Beoplay App
• Expertly crafted from premium materials – pearl blasted aluminium and real leather
• 360-degree sound dispersion so everywhere sounds the same
• Bang & Olufsen signature sound
• Minimal footprint for maximum portability
• Splash and dust resistant