Pool Nation VR Coming This Month For HTC Vive
VR-centric development studio Perilous Orbit and UK-based developer Cherry Pop Games, creators of the billiards simulation franchise Pool Nation, has announced they will launch Pool Nation VR on April 28th for the HTC Vive.
Pool Nation VR will immerse players in the full pool hall experience - including variants of traditional pool and snooker against humans and AI, throwing darts and more!
Pool Nation VR will be available via Steam on April 28 for $19.99 USD (approx £14).
Pool Nation VR demonstrates more than just pool physics in a VR space. Players will be able to interact with all sorts of objects, create trick-shots with plates, bottles and other items in the pool hall, play virtual darts, and take part in the time-honoured pastime of throwing empty beer bottles against the wall. With the most advanced proprietary physics engine honed for billiards realism, Pool Nation VR aims to deliver an interactive VR billiards experience and the most chill VR hangout.
Pool Nation VR Gameplay Features:
- An immersive and accurate representation of the sport using motion control and real pool physics.
- Choose from several variations of pool and snooker with popular rule sets, or just hang out and hit some balls in free play.
- Play against the AI or with your friends globally online.
- Play VR darts while waiting for your turn at the table, change the music or just explore the bar.
- Grab, stack, and smash objects in the world. Create a tower of bottles, stack 'em high and launch a pool ball at your creation.
- Years of VR / AR know-how help provide a fun and comfortable VR space to hang out in with your mates from the comfort of your own home.