Turtle Beach Launches Recon Camo Multiplatform Gaming Headset
Gaming headset and audio accessory brand Turtle Beach has announced the global retail availability of the new Recon Camo multiplatform gaming headset for Xbox One, PS4, PC/Mac, and mobile/tablet devices.
The collective fascination for World War II continues its pop culture ascendance and the Recon Camo deftly incorporates the style of the era with its evocative camouflage and military green design.
The Recon Camo produces richer, louder and more precise game audio thanks to its large, high-quality 50mm speakers with over 50% more surface area compared to the 40mm drivers found in other similarly priced headsets.
The Recon Camo is built on one of Turtle Beach’s fan-favourite designs with a comfortable, battle hardened and durable frame, and features Turtle Beach’s high-sensitivity mic to deliver the essential crystal clear chat needed to secure victory on the multiplayer battlefield. The Recon Camo will be available now at participating retailers for a SRP of £49.99.
Rugged, Comfortable Design – The Recon Camo has a thick, rugged and robust frame with a breathable fabric-wrapped headband and matching ear cushions that allow you to play for hours in complete comfort.
● Surround Sound Ready for Xbox One – The Recon Camo is surround sound ready for Windows Sonic for Headphones on Xbox One so you can experience your games, movies and music with deeper immersion.
● Large 50mm Speakers – Hear every crisp high and thundering low with these large, high-quality 50mm over-ear speakers. With over 50% more surface area than 40mm drivers, you get clearer and louder sound for a more immersive gaming experience.
● Crystal Clear Chat – Turtle Beach’s renowned high-sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear, and can be removed when watching movies or listening to music.
● Convenient In-line Controls – Convenient in-line controls place Master Volume and Mic Mute right at your fingertips.
● Versatile Compatibility – Will work with Xbox One and PS4 controllers with a 3.5mm jack, as well as with PC/Mac and mobile/tablet devices with a 3.5mm connection. Other Xbox One controllers require the Headset Audio Adaptor (sold separately).